Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 cases and the upper respiratory tract infection, the government has announced the suspension of P.1-3 face to face lessons for at least 14 days (starting on 23 Nov). The arrangement of P.1-3 online lessons will be as follow:
1. Students will join the Zoom lessons at 8:10a.m.-1:00p.m. from Monday to Friday every week. The timetable is the same as the normal one.
2. Parents should prepare the students with appropriate IT devices and environment for online learning:
a. The IT device used for online lessons should contain a camera and a microphone. Mobile phone is not recommended as the screen size is too small.
b. The IT device should be able to be placed on a table, so as to enhance student’s concentration and learning efficiency.
3. Students should wear proper uniform when having an online lessons. The camera of the IT device should be switched on all the time.
4. Teachers will assign homework through e-Class Platform every day (Monday to Friday). Students can check the homework and copy them in the student handbook. They should finish the homework every day, then take a photo and upload it to the e-Class platform by not later than 8:30a.m. the day after. Besides, parents will have to submit the hard copy of homework to the school at 9:00a.m. to 12:00p.m. on 28 Nov (Sat).
5. The Zoom login details will be announced by the class teacher and posted through e-Class Platform.
6. P.4-P.6 classes as usual .
7. If you have any enquiries, please contact our senior teacher, Mr. Lai Lik Hang. （Tel: 24762258)